Janson Nguyen (11)
One of this year’s captain, Janson Nguyen, is one of the well rounded players who was moved up to CIF his freshman year. Continuing his volleyball career, Janson starts as varsity’s outside hitter and focuses on bettering himself as well as gradually improving as a team.
- If you have any, what are some of your pre-game routine?
- How long have you been playing this sport.
- Pre-game meal
- What was something you got out of this sport?
- How has being part of the team change you?
- What got you into this sport?
- Role model/inspiration
- Biggest challenge?
- What pushed you past your limit?
- Memorable game?
- Usually for my pre-game routine, I would foam roll and stretch out 1-2 hours before my game to eliminate all the soreness that I have. After that we would usually cheer in a circle to get each other hyped.
2. I have been playing this sport for 3 years now.
3. I usually eat a lot of protein before a game.
4. There’s a lot that I got out of this sport but long story short I acquired leadership, and I learned that communication, teamwork, and hard work is key.
5. Being apart of this team strengthened my communication skills with my fellow teammates and it also helped with the development of my reflexes. Overall this sport has made me become a better person
6. I joined this sport due to all of my friends joining it my freshman year.
7. I would have to say my inspiration is all the people who are really good at this sport.
8. The biggest challenge that I have faced was spraining my ankles.
9. What pushed me past my limit/setback was dedication and perseverance.
10. GG vs LQ last year. This was a memorable game because I got the game winning block that won us the game.