- If you have any, what are some of your pre-game routine?
- How long have you been playing this sport.
- Pre-game meal
- What was something you got out of this sport?
- How has being part of the team change you?
- What got you into this sport?
- Role model/inspiration
- Biggest challenge?
- What pushed you past your limit?
- Memorable game?
1. My pre-game routines would be to get as pumped up and ready for the game as possible
2. I have been playing baseball for more than 10 years
3. My pre-game meal would be a few granola bars and a Gatorade
4. What I got out of this sport is a lot of new friends that I wouldn’t meet without baseball and a lot of athletic skills
5. Being part of this team changed me because it made me work with my team together and make us the best player we possibly could be
6. What got me into baseball is my parents because they wanted me to be active and they just put me into a sport
7. My role model would be Derek Jeter
8. My biggest challenge was pushing myself to play the best I could in games even tho I was injured
9. What pushed me past my limits is my teammate because we push each other to be the best player we possibly can on the field
10. A memorable game would be my sophomore year Grove vs Rancho because i was hitting really well and they are our rival school