Fitu is one of the senior and captain of this year team. He is a middle hitter who has played for the past two years.
- If you have any, what are some of your pre-game routine?
- How long have you been playing this sport.
- Pre-game meal
- What was something you got out of this sport?
- How has being part of the team change you?
- What got you into this sport?
- Role model/inspiration
- Biggest challenge?
- What pushed you past your limit?
- Memorable game?
- Eating is my pregame routine.
2. I’m on my second year.
- 3.My pregame meal is either at McDonalds or whatever’s close to the area I’m playing at.
4. Work as a team and not an individual is one thing I got out of this sport.
5. Since I’m the captain, a lot of young kids look up to me. I had to mature more and set an example for those young ones.
6. My family has been playing this sport for generations. You can say it runs in the family.
7. I never really looked up to anyone until one day, I looked in the mirror and I immediately knew who was just like me and is going through the same thing as me. It was my reflection. If I don’t see any change Everytime I look in the mirror it motivates me to work harder the next day.
8. My biggest challenge was facing life. I remember I wanted to end it one day but sports kept me on my feet. Sports made me realize who I was and now my biggest fear is who I can become.
9. Failing period
10. My first playoff appearance against St.Margaret’s. When we lost I didn’t see one person blame another. We each kept each other’s heads up. All we knew is that we’re coming back next year better and stronger.